(by 31 May, 2019)
(on or after 1 June, 2019)
|Regular Registration||JPY; 60,000||JPY; 70,000|
|Student Registration||JPY; 30,000||JPY; 40,000|
|Spouse Registration||JPY; 20,000||JPY; 20,000|
- Regular: The Regular fee includes admission to all technical sessions, final program, access to online extended manuscripts, name badge, welcome reception on Sep.3, lunches on Sep. 4, 5, and 6, conference banquet on Sep. 5, and break refreshments.
- Student: Graduate or undergraduate university student. Admission to all technical sessions, final program, access to online extended manuscripts, name badge, welcome reception on Sep.3, lunches on Sep. 4, 5, and 6, conference banquet on Sep. 5, and break refreshments.
- Accompanying Person (Banquet with bus transportation only): Only for spouses or family members of participants. Accompanying person have NO access to technical sessions. The Accompanying Person fee includes name badge, welcome reception on Sep.3 and conference banquet on Sep. 5.
Online Registration Site
The Online registration service is now open. Please visit the registration site from the button below. Payment by credit card only is available.
At least one regular/student registration for each accepted paper needs to be completed by May 31 in order to have your paper published in the conference proceedings. * Please note that your registration will be completed upon your competition of the PAYMENT.
Depending on your nationality you may be required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please apply for your Visa well in advance of your travel. As visa guidelines and application requirements vary considerably depending on the country, we recommend that you contact the Japanese embassy in your home country as early as possible to inquire about the specific visa regulations regarding your country. You can also find relevant information about the application process on the following website:
Guide to Japanese Visas (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan)
If you require documents provided from Japan for visa application, please contact the ASCHT2019 office (email@example.com). Please download the documents “Letter of Guarantee”, “Invitation letter”, and “Itinerary in Japan” from above Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan site, fill the required information, and send it to ASCHT2019 office.
- We are only able to issue required documents for visa application to participants who complete registration and full payment of registration fee. Note that the visa refusal is no reason for refund of the registration fee.
- Please send us the postal address (with post code) and full name to which we should post the documents.
- We will respond to your request on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We appreciate if you would prepare the “List of visa applicants” if several participants are submitting the application from the same affiliation. You can find the “List of visa applicants” form in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan site.
- Please contact again if you do not receive any response from us within 3 working days.
- The ASCHT2019 office is open for Visa application until JUNE 15th.