Call for papers
Original papers which deal with all aspects of CFD either qualitative and/or quantitative in nature are solicited.
Topics include but not limited to:
- Computational heat transfer and fluid dynamics
- Computational multi-component and multiphase flow
- Computer simulations for reducing CO2 emission
- Computer simulations of reacting flows
- Flow and heat transfer control
- Heat exchangers
- Industrial heat transfer
- Multiscale modeling and discrete event simulation
- Non-Newtonian flow modeling
- Numerical micro/nano fluid dynamics and heat transfer
- Numerical bio-fluid dynamics and heat transfer
- Numerical methods in multi-scale and multi-physics modeling
- Numerical methods in radiative heat transfer
- Uncertainty analysis and experimental validation
- Parameter estimation and inverse problems
- Surrogate modeling and optimization
Selected papers and presentations will be awarded Best Paper and Presentation Award. Also, Selected papers from ASCHT2019 will be further reviewed and published in special issues of International Journal(s).
Papers will be selected based on two page abstracts (A4, single space, Times New Roman letters of 10 font size) including results and figures. Papers submitted should include the title of the paper, authors’ names and affiliations, a concise statement of the problem, method of approach, results and discussion, and conclusions. Please identify the corresponding author. Electronic submissions are strongly encouraged.
For the preparation of the manuscript, please use the template in the following link and see instructions therein.
Download the abstract template (Microsoft Word)
Download the abstract template (PDF)
Please submit your abstract in PDF format to the ASCHT2019 Secretariat via ASCHT2019 website (online submission). The file size is limited to 5MB.